Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions that apply between Classic Travel Group and you (the guest) for the booking of your accommodation of short-term holiday or executive rental accommodation or long-term rental
1. General Conditions We rent our apartments on a short-term and long-term basis and all prices shown are in Euros and/or in US Dollars, VAT included. Each quotation ( short-term rental ) includes electricity, water, heating, air-conditioning (if provided). On long-term rentals, one month or more, electricity, water and gas meters will be read, and the client will be charged.
2. Cleaning, linen and towels The final cleaning charge, linen and towels are included in the rental price on short-term rental. On long-term rental ( one month or more ) linen, towels, and final cleaning are NOT included. You can request them online directly when you book your apartment. The apartment will be clean and tidy on the arrival day
3. Payment and booking conditions The terms and methods of the payment are as follows: All reservations must be confirmed with a deposit equal to 5 – 60% ( depending on apartment ) of the total charge for the entire stay of the reservation. This payment may be made by credit card online or by bank transfer within 72 hours after your booking. IMPORTANT ! The rate does not include bank fees, if there is any fees they will be added to the final payment. For exampel if you make the prepayment with your creditcard a 2,5% fee will be charged. For bookings/leases longer than 1 month, the initial 1 month rental has to be paid in advance, and rental is billed monthly in advance thereafter. The remaining 40% is to be paid in cash when you arrive to our office or the apartment, depending what is stated in your confirmation/voucher, for check-in , as well, some owners require a refundable security deposit. If your apartment requires a security deposit this will be stated on the confirmation.
4. Refundable security deposit Some owners require a refundable security deposit. This deposit is against possible damages or losses caused to the property. If your apartment requires a refundable security deposit this will be stated on the confirmation/voucher. The security deposit will be refunded (in case of no damage occurred in the apartment) upon check out.
5. Rules for clients The apartments can only be used for temporary and tourist household needs. You cannot make the apartment your new place of residence or choose it as your permanent residence. It is furthermore not allowed to sublet the apartment, or parts of it, to third parties. The said premises or any part thereof shall not be used for any purposes other than as residential accommodation. Immoral or commercial activity is strictly forbidden. All building rules and regulations must be observed. Between 22.00 (10 pm) and 09.00 (9 am) apartment occupiers shall not make any loud noises. Animals are not admitted in the lodgings unless other agreements have been made. In the event that you do not follow Classic Travel Group’s and the building rules and regulations (such as noise during the above mentioned hours, etc.), Classic Travel Group reserves the right to cancel this contract and to vacate you immediately from the apartment without having to refund you for the remaining days and keeping the totality of the security deposit as a penalty. Guests are not permitted to interfere, cause or permit interference with the reasonable peace, comfort and privacy of neighbours. No parties or loud music are allowed in the apartment. The client shall comply with the By-Laws applicable with respect to the premises and its environment. The client must not mark, paint, drive nails, screws or the like into, or otherwise damage or deface, any structure that forms part of the common property without the approval in writing of the owners. In the case of default, Classic Travel Group may arrange repairs and a fee may be charged. No animals or birds can be kept on the premises without the previous authorization of Classic Travel Group. Use or storage of inflammable, explosive, corrosive or radioactive materials is strictly forbidden. No furniture or effects can be removed from the premises and proper care has to be taken of all items included in the letting. The guest agrees to return all keys and operating devices when the agreement terminates.
6. Number of persons Classic Travel Group are entitled to refuse admittance to the persons exceeding the number on the booking form or the number of beds of each apartment, except for children under two years of age. Nobody else is admitted to stay in the apartments authorization. In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Classic Travel Group at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment immediately, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
7. Cleaning Policy On arrival you will find your property clean and tidy. The final cleaning is included on short-term rental but not on long-term rentals ( 1 month or more ). Even if the final cleaning is included, you are requested put away all dishes, empty refrigerator, and take out the garbage.
8. Arrivals Classic Travel Group will inform you of your apartment’s address. You will either meet the owner or our staff in the apartment upon arrival or you need to stop by our office to pick up the keys and pay the balance and if applicable the refundable security deposit. What applies to your apartment will be stated on your confirmation/voucher. It is essential that you inform Classic Travel Group of your estimated time of arrival ( flight details, arriving time and cell phonenumber ), at least 4 days prior arrival. Requests for night-time arrivals (later than 8 pm) have to be confirmed by Classic Travel Group. Check in time on the arrival day is from 4 pm (16h00) if not anything else is stated on the confirmation/voucher. You can arrange for an earlier check in via email, however, this will depend on whether or not the apartment is ready.
9. Departures Kindly make all arrangements for the departure well in advance. Check out is at 10.00 am on the depature day, if not anything else is stated on your confirmation/voucher.
10. Change of reservation In the event that the client changes the dates, it will be understood as a new stay and it shall be subject to the cancellation conditions. Any request of extension of the stay should be sent to Classic Travel Group as soon as possible
11. Cancellation Policy All reservations are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable except as provided under these Booking Terms and Conditions. In the event of a cancellation, Classic Travel Group is to be notified as soon a possible and prior to the date of arrival. The cancellation charges will be equal to the prepayment. Classic Travel Group is not responsible for cancellation due to circumstances beyond one’s control which shall include strike, natural calamities, disease, death, war (non exhaustive list).
12. Cancellation from Classic Travel Group Classic Travel Group can cancel any reservation at any time if the property booked is not available on the date of arrival or during the stay. In this case, Classic Travel Group will refund totally the pre-payment except for any fees that are beyond our control such as bankfees, exchange fees, currency surcharges etc. If Classic Travel Group should be unable to provide to the client the property he has booked, they reserve the right to transfer him to a property of similar characteristics. In the event that the client is not in agreement with the offered property, all monies paid will be refunded except for any fees that are beyond our control such as bankfees, exchange fees, currency surcharges etc.
13. Loss of booking and pre-payment If you do not show up on the arrival date, the reservation will be deemed cancelled. If we are notified of your delay prior to arrival, we will hold your reservation. The apartment will be considered to have been occupied from the original date of arrival. You will not be entitled to any extension on your original booking.
14. Entitlements and obligations Classic Travel Group will provide all relevant information. Classic Travel Group formalizes the reservations and contract procedure. Classic Travel Group verifies the inventory and payment. The owner of each apartment cedes its use for letting, under the indicted legal and contractual rules and conditions usual in these cases. The guest has the right to occupy the apartment for the period contracted, with the number of people previously agreed upon and is obliged to pay the rental price and take responsibility for any irregularities caused to the apartment in this period.
15. Liability In the case of technical or any other problems with the apartment, you have to take it up with us at Classic Travel Group on site so we can quickly fix any errors. We have no ability to subsequently receive possible claims, which must be addressed on site. Please note ! Its very important that you inform us at Classic Travel Group about your problems immediately ( even if you have talked to the caretaker/landlord ) you can reach us 24/7 at tel. +46-733-321092 or e mail : email@example.com. Classic Travel Group will have to be provided sufficient time to solve the problem. Classic Travel Group will not be held responsible for possible harm done to you during your stay. Classic Travel Group is not responsible for any loss, delay or damage caused by circumstances beyond its control (such as flooding, explosions, storms, fires, strikes, bad weather conditions, wars or war threats, civil problems, acts, restrictions, regulations or measures of any type from the government or the local authorities). Moreover, Classic Travel Group is not responsible for breakdowns of internetconnection or cable TV or pumps or boilers or interruptions of the water or electricity supply by the local supplier. Classic Travel Group is not liable under any circumstances for loss, theft or damage to the occupants or clients and/ or their property and belongings.
16. Equipment of the properties The partments are fully furnished.
17. User agreement By confirming your reservation with Classic Travel Group you agree to our term and conditions as outlined above. You acknowledge reading and accepting our cancellation policy as stated. In accepting our terms and conditions and you will be expected to abide by these rules. Classic Travel Group reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the site before your arrival.
18. Contact You can contact us by phone : +96-733-32.10.55 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our webpage for more information.
19. Travel Insurance We strongly advice all clients to purchase a travel insurance policy ( that includes your stay in the apartment ) prior to the commencement of your trip. Often these policies are inexpensive and can save you hassle from unforeseen circumstances. Please note ! On long-term rentals ( 1 month and more ) you need a special insurance, contact us for more information.
20. When the first prepayment is done you ( the guest ) also approves, Classic Travel Groups, terms and conditions.